What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 7 of 10

QUOTE (JB @ 17-Nov 06, 9:14 PM) I only want - Page 7 - Christmas - Posted: 4th Dec, 2006 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
He is making a list and he is checking it twice to see if you are naughty or nice!
17th Nov, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 7

I would like for Santa to bring me several things tongue.gif : Besides clothes and stuff, I want an iron tortilla maker/presser. I love Mexican food and I like to make tortillas quite often, I also can use it to make a Venezuelan dish that they eat around Christmas time here, called "pastels". I also would like a handheld electric mixer (I got rid of mine on my last move).

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2006 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Christmas Santa To You What

I'm hoping to get the new criminal intent dvd box set laugh.gif, oh yeah, and mustn't forget the choccies!

I'm sure either way that I'll be happy with what I get, it's nice just to get to spend extra time with the family.

18th Nov, 2006 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? Christmas

I only want a very simple thing: my own house and land.

18th Nov, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Christmas Santa To You What

As an early Christmas Present, I would like a healthy baby. If "Santa" is feeling extra generous, I will take a healthy baby that is not too big and born just early enough to be safe still, yet also allow us to see my family for Christmas. It is a probably a long shot, but I am still hoping.

Merry Christmas everyone!

18th Nov, 2006 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Christmas Santa To You What

I would like for Santa to bring me a new sewing machine. My old one is busted. I'm no seamstress but a sewing machine comes in very handy for mending.

28th Nov, 2006 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?

Hello there you ask what I would want for christmas. well these days I have a large kidney stone and am in allot of pain constantly. and I haven't anybody here to help me physically . so the first thing I would wish for is a friend. the second is relief from this stone the third is if if the last two isn't possible then releaf from all.
sorry this is such a downer wish list but when you hurt material things don't matter. I am sorry that I don't post more often but the comp I am useing is old and doesn't want to do things.
I do wish you all a wonderful christmas and hope you realise just who you are. A CHILD OF HEAVENLY FATHER.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2006 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?
A Friend

What You To Santa Christmas - Page 7

Me, all I want for Christmas is a beautiful girlfriend, I don't care were she lives, what color her skin is. I would be the happiest man in the world if she loved me. I don't have much need as far as worldly things are concerned. YET!

4th Dec, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

What You To Santa Christmas Christmas - Page 7

QUOTE (JB @ 17-Nov 06, 9:14 PM)
I only want a very simple thing: my own house and land.

"Simple" thing JB? I'm afraid what you consider a "hard" thing to ask. undecided.gif But after thinking about this for a long time, I also would like to ask Santa for a house and land. Particularly, the opportunities to accomplish this within next year.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,