SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 4 of 11

Name: Joey Comments: Can you give me a rough - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd May, 2010 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Forum Theme
Simple Machines Forum
2nd Mar, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 4

Health & Gamer Themes

These are the two latest Themes we did:

SMF Theme

SMF Theme Designer

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2010 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

The color coordination between the CSS and hexcodes and the actual graphics programs must be pretty significant, getting things to match up as seamlessly as when you put a new theme together - the wildcats one obviously moreso - both look very good.

I'm curious about the logistics of this - you have a number of themes, do they all get used, adequately? Can you tell? Doesn't having more themes make things slow down? Do you retire older ones you had less time or knowledge to work with?

3rd Mar, 2010 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Gaming Video & Issues Computer

These are custom Themes for client's sites. Most say how they want it done and we do it according to their wishes. I do not use them on my sites or resell them like typical template site, see here: Source 9

14th Mar, 2010 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

SMF Urban Terror Theme

Another one of our latest game server Custom Themes:

Urban Terror Theme

Check for more designs: SMF Custom Themes

5th May, 2010 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

SMF Rock / Music Theme

SMF Music Theme

This is the latest Theme we did. Make sure to get your Customized Theme: Check Our Web Business for further details and available packages.

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

Name: Lander

Comments: Your custom themes are impressive but I'm just wondering if I can make payments weekly or monthly until I pay off for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2010 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 4

Sorry we do not have a payment plan for our Custom SMF Themes. The best I can offer you is to save up and then Contact Us again when you are ready to pay. Make sure to use our SMF Custom Theme Quote page so you know how much your Theme will cost.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Name: Joey

Comments: Can you give me a rough estimate about how much it will cost to design a business template for the Simple Machines forum? I want it to look just like the front of my site.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,