Your Username? - Page 14 of 15

dbackers is homage to my favorite Major League - Page 14 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Oct, 2007 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 14

I have had two nicks' since I started on the www that have really stuck. Many others I don't remember or care too. The first was TechionZ.

Oddly enough, I worked for the Sprint Ion project and was the last recorded technician hired to install it. For that, Z is the last letter in the alphabet and thus, the last ION tech, TechionZ.

The name you know me by now actually started before the TechionZ one, it started in school. We had an aweful season and had scored only one touchdown that year. In the last game, when it didn't matter, I scored the final touch down of the year. To openly mock us and our plight, the band played 'hail the conquering hero!' which at the time made us made. From then, I was called the last conquering hero of our season. Since my first name starts with K, it just started being shortened to the last konquerer. Then even shorter than that, when in a chat room, one of my friends just code worded me konquererz, even though I was using something else. Eventually, I just used it for everything, before and after my techionz phase.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

Tort dog - a dog that bites. Love it. Comes from the nickname my small section torts class chose.

20th Sep, 2007 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I just randomly hit letter one time when starting a new rgp and came up with Krakyn Magsley. Many love it so I pretty much stick with it and oddly enough seldom it it already used. A big bonus.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 14 Username Your

Well my username is simple... I'm Lds (From The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day-Saints) and my nickname is CYN.

29th Sep, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Username Your

Actually, when I first saw your Username I thought it was a way to spell 'sin', because of the way it would be pronounced, and that you were just being 'different'. wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2007 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username?

Yeah it does sound like sin doesn't it. Its the first 3 letters of my name biggrin.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2007 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 14

My first username I was a lame head and choose my last name, then I read about Zelph from the Journals that were kept during Zions Camp, and as I read about him I started to get interested in him and what kind of life he must of lived.

11th Oct, 2007 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 14

dbackers is homage to my favorite Major League Baseball team the Arizona Diamondbacks. It is also one of my favorite animals the diamondback rattlesnake.

Its kind of weird I guess, but I guess I like the exotic beauty mixed with innate danger found in the animal.

I hope there is not a psychological component to this admiration (It might explain alot)

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,