Your Username? - Page 3 of 15

QUOTE JB yes, Eminem is known for being a - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2003 - 11:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 28th May, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 3

Ive always used this name for alot of stuff, school and everything.  Although not important things, just games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2003 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

My husband was nicknamed 'slim shady' where he works and so everyone he works with calls me ms slim shady.  So, I just took all the vowels and spaces out and threw it all together.

29th May, 2003 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

My husband was nicknamed 'slim shady'

Interesting, I hope you know ALL the reasons he is called that before you take on the name for yourself. wink.gif

Post Date: 30th May, 2003 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 3 Username Your

lol  yes, I do.  He's always listening to Eminem.  So his boss started calling him 'slim shady'.  Now it seems everyone calls him that.  He thinks it's kinda cool that his nickname carried over me after we got married. smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

In my username the TC stands for the twin cities which is what people call the minneapolisst. paul metro area.  The 952 is the area code I live in.

2nd Jun, 2003 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?

@ TC952 very unique username if I do say so myself.

Note for members: You can 'earn' a title to add to your name by spending your forum coin, check the bank for details.

[offtopic]@ msslmshdy30, ah ok, but I thought Eminem was a woman hater? I mean isn't that what a lot of his music alludes to? [/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 3

@JB yes, Eminem is known for being a woman hater, but thank goodness my husband is far from that.  :)  Some of Em's music does allude to that but, not all of it.  His newer music, I think is much better (more grown up) than his earlier stuff.

3rd Jun, 2003 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

JB yes, Eminem is known for being a woman hater, but thank goodness my husband is far from that.    Some of Em's music does allude to that but, not all of it.  His newer music, I think is much better (more grown up) than his earlier stuff.

I don't like the guy at all! LOL I think he's desgusting!. :smile.gif I don't know why some girls particularly like him so much, he's so plain looking and there is nothing attractive of him to me. Not to mention some of his songs are so out of place.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,