Your Username? - Page 4 of 15

QUOTE So, from there came my userid which - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Aug, 2003 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 4

When deciding an email address I wanted it to have something to do with the sky.... but everything was taken. Then I tried a play on words... I am in awestruck of the sky and so Skystruck_99 became my email address (the 99 because it was 1999).

Sky is generally taken.... but I prefer it because it is shorter than Skystruck

Glad it was available here smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

@Sky that's cool.  I love to look at the sky at night.  Because I love looking at all the stars.  

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

My username is actually the creation of Ed Greenwood, he used it an alias for one of his main Characters... Elminster... (See the Making of a Mage)

The Name means one who wanders seeking knowledge... I couldn't resist using it for myself as that pretty much sums up my life... biggrin.gif

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 4 Username Your

Well I came up with mine cause the guys at work call me shady and it is also easy to remember lol well it startedwith me liisening to slim shady and it just stuck lol

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

well it startedwith me liisening to slim shady and it just stuck

Hmmm, thank goodness you weren't always listening to alot of someone else's music.  I shudder to think what nickname you would have ended up with instead of 'Shady'  lol  ;)

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username?

When I was in college in the US, one of my friends had this pretty cool car, the Firebird.  * I like the Mustang too,  ;) *

And I have a particular affinity for all things 'ducks' .... the wild ducks are so free to fly wherever.  You should see my collection of ducks - ceramic ones, wooden ones, big ones, small keychains, etc.

So, from there came my userid which I have been using since mid 90's.  *Quack *  :)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 4

@Fireduck, that is cool how you came up with your username.  My grandfather had a love for ducks too and his collection is quite large.  I think the wild ducks are very beautiful.

18th Aug, 2003 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

So, from there came my userid which I have been using since mid 90's.  *Quack *  

So I suppose you enjoy a lot Donald Duck and Daffy Duck wink.gif I love watching Duck Tales saturday morning....biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,