Your Username? - Page 5 of 15

Bighouse, are you serious? you work in a jail - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 5

LDS, Daffy yes! But Donald has this high pitch babble it's kind of irritating. smile.gif

Actually, my logon id is "myfireduck" but that's because somewhere along the line I couldn't register as 'fireduck' with Yahoo or one of those, so I used 'myfireduck' as the country code for Malaysia is ".my".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

LDS, Daffy yes! But Donald has this high pitch babble it's kind of irritating. smile.gif

Actually, my logon id is "myfireduck" but that's because somewhere along the line I couldn't register as 'fireduck' with Yahoo or one of those, so I used 'myfireduck' as the country code for Malaysia is ".my".

That's Dethpicable...

29th Aug, 2003 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I've had a lot of usernames over the 12 years I've been online!

"Farseer" is the family name, or surname, of a line of royalty in a series of science fiction/fantasy books that I read... from one of the best writers I've ever come across!  (and the stories are generally "clean," which is important to me...)

Anyway.  I like the name because it has significance for my life right now.  I'm trying to "see far" into my future and become something more.

Roz

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2003 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 5 Username Your

Q: How did you come up with your user name?

h = Hollie
r = Rebecca
gilb = first four letters of my last name.

not too original I guess, but I have had it for 4 years.  :)

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

My user name, Melodilynn, is a combination name.  I love music and I do a lot with music.  When choosing an email address with my ISP I wanted something that would represent my love of music, so I chose Melody, which is part of my e-mail address.  Lynn is my middle name.  I've also found that by combining the two I've come up with a nickname which is rarely used and almost always available.  I also like the melodic sound of the name.  Hmmm.... maybe I should officially change my real name smile.gif

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2003 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username?

Hi My Name DeeDeeLeeChinn Is E long gated actually.  I have been learning all about china, the language, art, and more for the past three years.  My Name is Actually DeeDee and I added LeeChinn.  I someday plan to visit China and now I have a name to take with me.  It makes me happy XieXie Peng You!!!!!!
                                                                               (Thank You Friend)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 5

I usually go by "Jailbird", but I have recently started using "Bighouse".  Both are prison references.  I work at a prison!!!

23rd Oct, 2003 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

Bighouse, are you serious? you work in a jail for real? what do you do there?. Tell me more about it, I always wanted to speak with someone who works in a jail.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,