Your Username? - Page 10 of 15

For me thy name is not as important as much - Page 10 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Jun, 2004 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2004 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Your Username? - Page 10

They say such a name as mine has no relation to what I do, but if it so disguises then it is likely untrue.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2004 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Username Your

In 1997, while attending BYU, I bought a 1982 Honda NightHawk 750 motorcycle to ride to school every day.

Up to that time, I had been using my own name on the internet, mainly in alt.religion.mormon.fellowship. After getting some harassing email from anti-Mormons on that group (it is anything by fellowship), and joining an email list with someone active already with the same first name, I decided to start using NightHawk - because of my motorcycle.

As time went on, I wanted to open a hotmail account. NightHawk was taken. NightHawk750 was taken. Eventually, I found that NightHawk_751 wasn't taken. I have used either NightHawk or NightHawk751 for almost everything since then. I no longer have the bike, but hope to get another some day soon, and wouldn't be at all unhappy if I could get another NightHawk (except I want something a bit bigger than 750).

Post Date: 25th May, 2004 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Torenvalk means tower falcon in english
i added the c in torenvalck because i think it looks better that way and because my nick isn't based on the bird, but on a drawing i made, that drawing shows a ninja who jumped/ has fallen from a tower, this ninja has a knife in one of his hand.
Under the ninja stands a family, just talking with each other and having fun, they have no idea off the ninja who falling on them and probably will strike one off them with his knife as he is falling.
i thought Torenvalck was a good name for the Ninja.
My nick is torenvalck because in a way i feeled related to this ninja, although i would never do such a thing.

Post Date: 25th May, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 10 Username Your

hmm. lordfizzer.....it comes from when one of my frineds had lordbanger as his screen name so oneday i changed mine to fizzer! it was just on impulse really, didnt really give it much thought and now its stuck!

27th May, 2004 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Username Your

My username is not cool in any way because it is simply my initial of my first name followed by my last name. bored.gif So much for ingenuity. When I signed up for the forum, I didnt put much thought into the name because frankly, from my experience with other forums, I didnt expect my interest would last this long. Now that I enjoy the forum, I would welcome a change in my user name. undecided.gif

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username?

Hm, I suppose I should at least *try* to be a little more active. ^^; Anyway about my username.

Yes, my username is rather strange. Try saying it. I'm sure that you'll get your tongue in a knot. Unless of course you're used to things like this.

"Irirgik" is actually another name for a Shrike (you know those birds that impale bugs and whatnot on thorns?). It's origins... ah, it's from Nunamiut/Alaska. Translated roughly it means "eye extractor". I just thought that the name was fitting for me since it really relates to one of my roleplayed characters from another forum. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 10

I picked up the nickname "patman", (since my first name is Patrick) from a few of my co-workers, and just added Utah at the end to identify where I'm from. I use this username all over the place to keep everything simple, that way from forum to forum, I'm known as patmanutah...

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 10

For me thy name is not as important as much as thy honor, therefore thine prosperity shall know me as 'Knight', a title by which lays respect in itself.

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,