Your Username? - Page 11 of 15

I love my username. One of the girl's - Page 11 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Nov, 2004 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 11

I've been fugitive247 ever since I was first introduced to the World Wide Weird in 1997. Google it sometime. Last time I did, about 2 weeks ago, I got over 570 hits. Anyway...

I'm very open about the fact that I'm a recovering alkie/junkie (clean & sober since June 11, 1995), and that I have bipolar disorder and PTSD. Much of my pre-recovery life was hell. In the rooms of AA/NA I got the nickname "fugitive from hell," hence "fugitive." 247 stands for 24/7, or 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. This is how I must live my recovery. Put it all together and you've got my username, fugitive247.

That's the truth and I'm sticking to it! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2004 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Username Your

Fugitive made a good point about googling her username, which made me curious, so I decided to google my own, because as I mentioned earlier, my user name was simply my first and last names combined. Anyway, a Google search revealed that malexander is a town in Sweden where apparently some horrible Nazi murders occured of local policemen back in 1999. Hopefully no one from Sweden was offended by my user name. Sorry in advance, I had no idea undecided.gif I might have to buy a new name.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I join like every message board with this name, 'ShadowNinja' but I'm currantly thinking of a cooler one, that no one in the world will ever have. wink.gif When I do make it I'll still like this one though...

Lets see, I thought 'ShadowNinja' up. Mostly because I like ninjas.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 11 Username Your

My username is a combination of my first and middle name. I have been using it for a long time. I think I am stuck with this username. I kinda like the simplicity of the name. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

my username, 'arthyr', actually orginate from an rpg game that i used to play back in high school about 5 and a half years ago. me and a really good friend of mine started an rpg in school, then later he wrote a book on it and i'm currently completing the prequel (yes i know i'm slacking...what can i say, it's my style). so my full character's name was arthyr lightbringer, and my friend's name was jareth lightbringer (brothers, i know...i'll have to share the story elsewhere). it was fun. though i've only used this name like 2 or 3 other places...most of the time i'm known as 'dominos'...a nickname that was given to me by my best friend's mom...heheh.. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username?

my user name has the first letter of my first name "C"(Claudia) "edie" & "G" is the first letter of my last name. My middle name is Edith but in high school I had a nickname of edie. I wanted to use Edieg but in Juno.com it was taken, I never tried getting the user name on Yahoo.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Your Username - Page 11

Smudge is just a random name. Nothing special about it. I like my SNS to be just plain words, I don't like numbers and random jumbles of letters. Some other SNs of mine were 'Rain', 'Polygon', 'Constant', 'Crayon' etc.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 11

I love my username. One of the girl's who used to live in my dorm went by Amber, but her real name was Ambria. On another RPG I was trying to come up with a name for a new character, and went with it because it was original. I've become really attached to my character because of similar characteristics that she has that I share, though that was not the original intention.

I've just never felt comfortable going to a new site and using my real name. Call me paranoid, but I never do. I go by my real name on the other RPG because I've been there for three years. So, I try to pick usernames that I'm going to remember.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,