Your Username? - Page 12 of 15

QUOTE (malexander @ 9-Jan 05, 6:05 PM) that - Page 12 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Jan, 2005 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
26th Nov, 2004 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Your Username? - Page 12

My user name came from an awesome medieval book I read 'Realm of the Sword'. I figured somewhere Raistlin would be taken.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Username Your

I could never understand users that sign up with sexual innuendos in their username as though we would not notice rolleyes.gif. I recently added the script to not allow symbols in usernames, something I find very silly because when you have to type their name you are in for trouble.

31st Dec, 2004 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

recently added the script to not allow symbols in usernames, something I find very silly because when you have to type their name you are in for trouble.

Hehe, does that include @?

More than users with symbols, I don't like those that are just jumbles of letters, symbols and numbers, like g5r%j^s$d) undecided.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Username Your

My nickname is just the login name for my University e-mail account, and since it's random and I wasn't given the option to choose my own, I use it in several things I do on the internet so I use it often and it becomes natural to type and remember. Sorry I don't have a meaningful story. If I had known more about this community before I signed up, I probably would have chosen a different nickname. I didn't really intend to get terribly involved here - I was just curious to see what people had to say, and I registered so I could read posts. I stick around and get involved because I have found it to be intelligent, safe, and well-moderated.

9th Jan, 2005 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Username Your

Smudge: Hehe, does that include @?

Yes. You know, I wouldn't mind a symbol like '@' if it made sense. For instance mine says 'I am JB at Trinidad'. However, you always get the abusers that do something like '@@Pam@@' which is very annoying and makes you wonder what it is supposed to mean.

Howe6079: Sorry I don't have a meaningful story. If I had known more about this community before I signed up, I probably would have chosen a different nickname.

That is okay, in the shop there is a feature that allows you to change your username if you so desire, but I cannot promise that it will be cheap.

9th Jan, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?

I agree with howe that when I first joined I didn't envision being here this long and being this involved. I would also have chosen a different name that meant something, and have thought about purchasing a new name, but then that would be a bit strange if malexander all of a sudden was somebody else. Don't you think?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 12

my username is just like a sperhero one and the super power is my name (maic=my name) . Pretty simple but the was the idea. something to be easily remember.

13th Jan, 2005 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 12

QUOTE (malexander @ 9-Jan 05, 6:05 PM)
that would be a bit strange if malexander all of a sudden was somebody else. Don't you think?

Yes, that would be very weird. Or even worse - JB suddenly changing his name to. Unless it would be another form of your current name - your name is part of personality.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,