Your Username? - Page 13 of 15

I found this site by accident more than design - Page 13 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: Are you happy with your username, afterall you chose it?
  Yes, I am very happy with it       62.75%
  Yes, it is okay I guess       21.57%
  I could use a change right about now       11.76%
  No, I do not like it       0.00%
  No, I hate it!       3.92%
Total Votes: 51
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username? - Page 13

My screen name is actually an oldie but a goodie. When in college, a friend got me onto a MUD and I couldn't think of good names to use. I was definitely a nerd, even a super nerd. So I became Snerd. No, I didn't get the idea from someone else. I was the first Snerd that I know of. One of my college buddies accused me of getting at least part of the idea for the name from the Noid (as in avoid the Noid of pizza commercial fame). I still use the handle/screen name whenever I can get it, but there's lots of imitators out there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Username Your

Well, since I haven't added mine yet, I will tell you that I chose the name Dawnofthenewday a few years ago. I was feeling so good about life and I just felt new inside. When I typed it in for registering here, I typed that in and I didn't realize that the whole name didn't fit. So I'm not too happy with the fact that it isn't my full user name.

15th Jan, 2005 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Your Username? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I typed it in for registering here, I typed that in and I didn't realize that the whole name didn't fit.

I notice a lot of people fall for the same 12 character max. The registration form does say that there is a limit but I feel that most guest are so anxious to get in that they just type quickly without noticing the text not being complete in the field. I get several requests each month for username changes.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Page 13 Username Your

I wasn't going quickly. You know me, I didn't notice that on my screen. Ok, ok, so maybe I'm not very observant. wink.gif Anyway, I won't be asking you to change my name, it's ok and everyone knows me by it now. Not that I thought you were offering to.

Dawn

15th Jan, 2005 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Username Your

I never change usernames unless they are worded in a way that breaks forum rules. We have had people posting naughty names in the past, but I believe I have taken care of most of those. As for name change, you can do that yourself via the Forum shop, but it is costly. wink.gif

17th May, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Your Username?

My username (RaulDrake) comes from:
Raul is my real first name
Drake - I came up with it when I was playing Might and Magic VIII and I really liked the dragons ... dragons, drakes ... "RaulDrake". wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Your Username?
A Friend

Your Username - Page 13

I came up with my name because of my eye color. I'm sure you guys had not figured that one out, right? wink.gif I don't like registering with names that have my real name in it. So, I went with 'BabyBlues' because I have baby blue eyes.

28th Mar, 2006 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Your Username Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 13

I found this site by accident more than design and was not prepared with a nickname. Since my avocation is writing, the Old Testament of the Bible, and ancient history, I used "mousetrails" which is part of the name of my book.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Your Username?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,