Ben X

Ben X - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2009 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Feb, 2009 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Ben X

A Belgian film about an autistic child who is constantly bullied at school. It is based on a true story of an autistic child who committed suicide because of the same reason.

Greg Timmermans plays the leading role in a magnificent way. There is a lot of symbolism in this film, if you have an autistic child or know someone with autism this film is definetely a must. It reminded me of a lot of things we go through with our son and helped me to understand him better.

If you want to see how an autistic child sees the world and it's people...watch Ben X.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

X Ben

Ben, played by Greg Timmermans really did a good job. As soon as I saw this film I made sure my wife also saw it because there are many aspects to it that reminds us of our son. I think if anyone wants to know what it is like to live with a special needs child should look at this film.

Marijke Pinoy as the mother of Ben reawakened the daily life or worry and concern that encompasses parents of children with autism. I especially like how she went from doctor to doctor all with an 'answer' for her about her son's condition.

A great movie with lots of sadness, reality and surprises. Now I give this movie a '3', not because the filming was so overwhelmingly good, but because it was so close to reality for me.

Rate: 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Ben X
Ben X (Hover)

> TOPIC: Ben X

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,