Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg

Scifi Middle Ages Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th Feb, 2009 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

3rd Feb, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg

Sometimes I will look for players and get a very different contrast between players who only want scifi themes and others who rather the middle ages. The ones that go for less popular genres like detective seem to be more flexible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg
A Friend

Rpg Ages Middle Scifi

I for one enjoy most all RPGS and do not mind playing from medieval types to futuristic types. I find them all to be enjoyable.

3rd Feb, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm thinking the same thing but I still rather middle ages / medieval type settings more than the scifi.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg
A Friend

Rpg Ages Middle Scifi

I like the medieval with swords and spells but some of the future ones like star trek and others can be fun too.

4th Feb, 2009 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Ages Middle Scifi

The problem I see with most scifi are characters being too powerful too fast. Any level character with a laser weapon is like god.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2009 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg
A Friend

Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg

I can understand that. I think that makes it a little more interesting since you want to stay out of the way of laser firing. I am sure shielding can be acquired.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Scifi Or Middle Ages Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,