Shells Introduction

Shells Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Feb, 2009 - 10:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Shells Introduction
A Friend

Shells Introduction

Just looking to spend some down time chatting with people who are not insane. That is actually all. Not much, I know..but still!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Shells

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Shells Introduction
A Friend

Shells Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I can tell you that we all are not insane but then again we may not be totaly sane. After who is in this world we live in nowadays. smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Shells

Honey, that was a strange introduction, do you usually go around looking for people who are not insane? I can't imagine meeting someone for the first time and asking, "Are you insane by chance, if not I can't talk with you?".

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2009 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Shells Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Shells

Honestly, the number of people I do meet, regularly as well, who are somewhat unbalanced, amazes me. Especially at work. So, I am trying to preempt that situation from the onset.
Anyway, I am just trying to get the hang of using this site. I believe that a topic is to be chosen? or something akin to that?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2009 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Shells Introduction

Welcome. If you are looking for Topics about Trinidad & Tobago please go HERE or use the Site Map to find a subject you are interested in.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Shells Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,