RPG - World of Medieval!

Rpg World Medieval - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Feb, 2003 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
The World of Medieval is like no other. You create a character from one of three major classes and then guide him/her in a world full of adventure.
3rd Feb, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!

Ever heard of RPG?
RPG stands for Role Playing Game

How do you play a game on a foum?
Short description: RPGs involve your imagination. It is like reading a post with a story behind it and enabling a character you control to 'act' in it. An example of this would be the show 'Lord of the Rigns'. Imagine being able to control one of the knights, having him say or do something different that causes the scenario to change. Well you can do that in the Medieval board. You build an imaginary character, the admin gives you a story line and you say how you will act in it.
Long description: See below.

How do I start?
Please see the rules and explanation in the Medieval board. You will need a certain number of posts before you can participate. Your membership status will also change to allow you to post in that forum.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Medieval World RPG

I think this game is going to rock!!! biggrin.gif I already plan to win of course smile.gif so get ready everybody because LDS_forever is on her way to victory! *evil laugh*. I think it will be lots of fun!!!! smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG - World of Medieval! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I already plan to win of course  so get ready everybody because LDS_forever is on her way to victory! *evil laugh*

lol and just then eyesonu came out the dark to take the victory of course,,lol *evil laugh*

7th Feb, 2003 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Medieval World RPG

Sad you're going to reach too  late, when I have the crown of the victory on my head *hehehe* but I can make you one of my servants if you want...wink.gif

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2003 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

Medieval World RPG

I can make you one of my servants if you want...
lol yeah right i don't see that happen smile.gif what i see is you given up now to save you from a long and hard game lol tongue.gif

7th Feb, 2003 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!

Yeah, that's what you dreamt last night, not so? smile.gif
Oh yeah, I am tasting  in my mouth the taste of VICTORY...*yawning* when you're a born-winner nothing can stop you, you know...smile.gif so get ready eyesonu, because you'll be the first one that I will beat up! *hehehe*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2003 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

RPG World Medieval

You people are funny, but here is not the place to start 'camp', make sure to go and review the 'Medieval Board' and create your character.

The scenario called, 'The Scroll' begins 20th February, 2003!

14th Feb, 2003 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

RPG World Medieval Community News FAQ & Feedback

Just added more info, map of the area and detailed stats for character building. Check Medieval board and look for posts that were recently updated.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: RPG - World of Medieval!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,