Tstt Vs Flow - Telephone Land Line Service

Tstt Flow Telephone Land Line Service - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Feb, 2009 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Feb, 2009 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Tstt Vs Flow - Telephone Land Line Service

Many years ago, TSTT was the only company to provide telephone land line service. Recently, TSTT got an unexpected competitor, FLOW, who initially provided cable but expanded their services to include: telephone land line and internet. In your experience, which company provides superior service and more competitive rates, (in terms of telephone land line service) TSTT or FLOW?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2009 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Service Line Land Telephone Flow Tstt

Can't stand TSTT. I use them only because they have the main infrastructure (mobile). I actually did away with land line services a couple of years now. I do have FLOW's land line service but hardly use it either. I guess I will have to side with FLOW at the moment, but not really because of quality or clarity of the connection, mostly because the speed of hook ip, the fact that it is free, and FLOW to FLOW calls are free, which it should be with regular phone lines.

> TOPIC: Tstt Vs Flow - Telephone Land Line Service

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,