Which board is your favorite? - Page 3 of 4

What I do slowly (as you may have or may not - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 31st Dec, 2004 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Is it international news? LDS Doctrine? How about the Mature board? Paranormal?
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Which board is your favorite?
A Friend

Which board is your favorite? - Page 3

tongue.gif This is an international ,welcome all web site ,this is part of the religious background that runs through this site i think my self you could not ask for any better, now my favorite board would with out a doubt the one that contains RECIPES as this is the food by which man lives,it is also to me a means of expression back when i was younger they used to say that man is married to his car it seames like he never leaves it , well in that context i guess im married to my BBQ. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

favorite your board Which

Hmmm You're making me *choose*??? Well, probably the LDS Doctrine board is number one, then the Parenting board, then... hm. Maybe just those two for now, though I do enjoy jumping around the boards to see what's the hot topic of the day smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which board is your favorite? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like the psycology board the best. ^^ i wanna be shink wink.gif
i was always facinated with the process of mind

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 favorite your board Which

I like the rpg board a lot, and also this one (holidays and celebrations), the jokes board, Teen scene and many others. All boards are good after all.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

favorite your board Which

I like Radical Teens, Jokes and TV are good too and the RPG sounds cool, in fact that's why I joined in the first place. I can't wait until I can post there.

14th Aug, 2004 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

This would be a tie between International News and Competitive Sports. Funny because I joined the forum for Trinidad news and issues, which I still read, but I have since developed a keen interest in news and politics and I have always been a sports junky if you havent already noticed that about me!!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Which board your favorite - Page 3

My favorites are psychology, Science and RPGs. You can always learn new information through the science board and share your knowledge wink.gif I like psychology, especially things like moral dillemas, and RPG is just... fun laugh.gif

31st Dec, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Which board your favorite Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

What I do slowly (as you may have or may not have noticed) is create specific boards as topics follow a certain trend. For instance, when there were too many Matrix topics in the Movie Board we decided to open up a Board just for Matrix threads.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which board is your favorite?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,