Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Weather D8

Weather D8

RPG Dice Roll

As a GM / DM will you use this type of dice to administer your next campaign? If you have already used this dice type then please tell us each side's option.
Image from Gamersattic.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Weather D8
A Friend

D Weather

I have this dice as well. I do not have it right here in front of me to tell you what all the sides say but it is very helpful in seeing what the weather is doing as a party is out adventuring.

5th Feb, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Weather D8 Reviews RPG & Card Board

Jeepers what happen to just rolling an 8 or 10 die. I guess dice are getting cheaper as we get better wages from our teens. I can see how this makes it easier for the GM though.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Weather D8
A Friend

D Weather

It does help. Having a day or night dice helps too. It is fun to see a freak snow storm come up suddenly in the middle of the night. smile.gif

18th Jul, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

D Weather

This would make sense if your playingin a place where there are all seasons. Unless youre using this at the start to decide what kind of environment to play.

> TOPIC: Weather D8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,