Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6

Scatter Dice d6

RPG Dice Roll

As a GM / DM will you use this type of dice to administer your next campaign? If you have already used this dice type then please tell us each side's option.
Image from Gamersattic.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6
A Friend

D Dice Scatter

I have a set of these but instead of the arrows they have directions such as North, South, West, up, down on each thus you get a good idea where everyone is going when they break ranks and scatter.

5th Feb, 2009 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6 Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have seen the ones you talk about Klar but not these. They would be more suited if you are using a map grid to play on rather then the traditional pen and paper I would think.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6
A Friend

D Dice Scatter

I can see using these too as it they can show the way whether North or South and all other points in a quick fashion.

5th Feb, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

D Dice Scatter

Never saw this one, how dos it work? I'm going to uss that however it lands that is the exact way the characters run?

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6
A Friend

Scatter Dice D6

A roll of the dice per person will show them which way the go. Using two dice can make it one of twelve different ways.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2009 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6

So then exactly how the dice falls is exactly the direction you go on a map. I'd think you will need minatures or a map for sure for this to make sense.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Scatter Dice D6
A Friend

Scatter Dice D6 Board Card & RPG Reviews

I can see using a map to help the characters out but a good game master can explain to the characters which way they went and how far they went. The fun part is listening to the characters trying to get back together. As none of them went that same way. Plus you have wandering monsters out in the open areas.

> TOPIC: Scatter Dice D6

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,