Happy Thanksgiving - Page 9 of 13

We had a lovey Thanksgiving but JB has a very - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Nov, 2008 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: What do you HONESTLY like the most about Thanksgiving Day?
  Being with family       46.43%
  Being with family and relatives       32.14%
  Having a great feast of food       3.57%
  A break from work       7.14%
  Going on a brief vacation       0.00%
  I do not celebrate Thanksgiving Day       10.71%
Total Votes: 28
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A time to eat or a time to be thankful?
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 9

We ar having a nice turkey and a nice ham for dinner this thanksgiving. I am thankful that I have enough seniority now that I get it off. smile.gif

Rather off topic, but...
Diane if you want to make a American dessert make a apple pie and send it to me.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2008 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving Happy

My wife wanted us to start celebrating Thanksgiving yearly - I think we started last year or the year before. We are still planning what we will have for dinner this Thanksgiving, but with rising food prices almost daily in this country we will not be limiting it to traditional, but we are prepared to improvise for other unique dishes.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Happy Thanksgiving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We have a tablecloth that we write on year after year. It is our tablecloth that we use for our Thanksgiving Dinner. We give everyone who is at our Thanksgiving a permanent marker and let them write on the tablecloth what they are thankful for, their name, and the date. It is fun to look at every year and remember what you were thankful for that year. Hope everyone has a fun Thanksgiving.
We are going to my brother's house who lives in Northern Arizona for Thanksgiving this year. He is a police officer and a major Dallas Cowboy Football fan so we will be very involved with football this year, which is great! Our 2 year old will take a bag of cheetos and sit on our bed and watch the football game for a long time. He loves football so it will be fun for him.

Rather off topic, but...
In another thread, I wrote my 7th great grandparents story. They were Pilgrims, rode the Mayflower, signed the Mayflower Compact, and even had a baby on the Mayflower.

15th Nov, 2008 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Thanksgiving Happy

The table cloth idea is very good. I think it can be applied to many other things too such a "Thanksgiving Book" or maybe an online site. Maybe I should have everyone submit what they are thankful for.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Thanksgiving Happy

That is a wonderful Idea for thanksgiving. Maybe I will start a book in my family to write down what they are thankful for and then let them share it with the rest of the family as we gather around the table. I believe it will be interesting especially further down the road as we reflect back on some of the years and what has been written in the book.

I like the internet idea too JB.

15th Nov, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm looking forward to the holidays this year, in spite of sadness and economic/political turmoil on all fronts. My mother has started to feel better physically, and she is talking about cooking for Thanksgiving! That alone is reason to celebrate.

I would love to have an online "gratitude" journal, JB.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2008 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 9

Happy thanksgiving day to all who are celebrating!
Hope you have a great day!
Best wishes, Diane

28th Nov, 2008 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

We had a lovey Thanksgiving but JB has a very bad head cold so he hardly ate. He is feeling miserable, poor thing.

We created the traditional Thanksgiving tree last week and we all named and wrote down all the things we have been grateful for this year, with Seth being the number one blessing in our lives for 2008!

This reminds me that I have some apple pie to finish so let me go....wink.gif

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,