Happy Thanksgiving - Page 11 of 13

This year I am truly greatful for my kids - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2009 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: What do you HONESTLY like the most about Thanksgiving Day?
  Being with family       46.43%
  Being with family and relatives       32.14%
  Having a great feast of food       3.57%
  A break from work       7.14%
  Going on a brief vacation       0.00%
  I do not celebrate Thanksgiving Day       10.71%
Total Votes: 28
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A time to eat or a time to be thankful?
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 11

Choices abound for eating out on Thanksgiving

If you want to eat at home but don't want to cook, you can order takeout turkey and trimmings at several places, including Harmons, Mimi's Cafe, Marie Callender's, Cracker Barrel, Cuisine Unlimited, HoneyBaked Ham, and Harley & Buck's in Eden. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Thanksgiving Happy

As Thanksgiving gets ever closer I have to think that I am very glad that my family and I can still get with friends and family this holiday season. I know this year we are thankful that our jobs and our home are safe.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The grateful living: Thanksgiving more than a speed bump to Christmas

There are many "gift-giving" days in the United States - Valentine's, Christmas, Mother's Day. But on the one holiday with "giving" in its name, nobody gets a thing. Thanksgiving is about gratitude. It's a day for saying grace. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Page 11 Thanksgiving Happy

Yes Thanksgiving is a day of reflection and looking back over the year to see what we are thankful for. I think if more people did this we would be a happier society.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving Happy

Giving thanks: The origins of Thanksgiving Day

In the autumn of 1621, the surviving Pilgrims (whose numbers had been diminished by about half due to disease and hardship) celebrated their successful harvest by declaring a time of feasting and thanksgiving. As Edward Winslow recorded, "at which times amongst other Recreations, we exercised our Arms, many of the Indians coming amongst us, and amongst the rest their greatest king Massasoit, with some 90 men, who for three days we entertained and feasted." Ref. Source 8

24th Nov, 2009 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving

We were planning to stay home and do the turkey meal, etc for Thanksgiving but then for a change we decided we will go out as a family and eat. We have been quite stressed due to our family situation so I think everyone needs a little break this year. Next year, is homemade meal AT HOME!

We will still create the Thanksgiving tree where each member of the family will write what they are thankful for this year and decorate our tiny Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Nov, 2009 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 11

For the poll I chose that I liked being with my family the most for Thanksgiving. Just being around the table tlaking and spending time with each other is what its all about.

25th Nov, 2009 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

This year I am truly greatful for my kids the joy they bring to me. This is also a sad thanksgiving, we spend it at my mothers in law who has pancreatic cancer. We are all cooking in the family and bringing it to her house. This may be her last thanksgiving with us. I am sad for my husband and kids who love her dearly. She is the nicest person I know
Anna

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,