Happy Thanksgiving - Page 12 of 13

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you are - Page 12 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2021 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: What do you HONESTLY like the most about Thanksgiving Day?
  Being with family       46.43%
  Being with family and relatives       32.14%
  Having a great feast of food       3.57%
  A break from work       7.14%
  Going on a brief vacation       0.00%
  I do not celebrate Thanksgiving Day       10.71%
Total Votes: 28
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A time to eat or a time to be thankful?
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 12

Well my Thanksgiving plans have changed. I was told that we are going over to my parents house to celebrate the past year and what we have to be thankful for. I am looking forward to a nice dinner with the family. I hope that everyone else has a very nice Thanksgiving this year.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving Happy

It's been a rough road this year, and it's not over yet ... Hopefully, things will start looking better in 2010. For some things, time is the only cure!

We will be with family, and I hope for at least part of the day we can enjoy each other and give thanks for the blessings that we do have. Sometimes, family is better enjoyed in small doses biggrin.gif

Wishing everyone a sweet, calm, peaceful, and delicious Thanksgiving!

Love,
Roz

26th Nov, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving day with their family and friends.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving
A Friend

Page 12 Thanksgiving Happy

All I can say is that I ate too much turkey yesterday but I did spend most of the day with family and that is all that matters.

24th Nov, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving Happy

Here is wishing everyone in advance a Happy Thanksgiving. Those of you who happen to meet up with TSA pat downs in your t Thanksgiving ravels please review the experience here: Source 5

21st Nov, 2012 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May your day be full of fun and happiness spending time with those you love and those that love you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2012 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 12

I love Thanksgiving, its one of my favorite times of the year second only to Christmas which is also coming soon!

25th Nov, 2021 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Happy Thanksgiving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 12

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you are going to be able to spend time with your family during this unusual time with the pandemic, restrictions and all.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,