Sexting - Page 3 of 5

Sex text gets violent Mongrel Mob reply A - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sexting Texting - Sending images by phone
8th Feb, 2011 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Sexting - Page 3

ESD I don't think is just a choice when they are sending these sex texts to minors. Just the other day a friend of mine who lives outside the US told me that this couple (parents) send pics of themselves naked to their own kids. This world is really messed up.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Sexting
A Friend

Sexting

international QUOTE
"This world is really messed up."

I agree this world is very messed up and we need more people to take the initiative and to clean it up. There is too many problems that we can solve but are too lazy, you know? I really hate it when
Rather off topic, but...
I can't help that starving kid in Africa.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sexting Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Schools ban phones to fight 'sexting'

Some secondary schools are banning cellphones in changing rooms to try to stop the spread of s-xual images via text message - a practice known as ''sexting''. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2011 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Sexting

States weigh relaxing penalties for sexting

A congressman who sends an X-rated photo of himself jeopardizes his reputation and his job. But in many states, teens caught doing the same thing can risk felony charges, jail time and being branded s-xual offenders. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2011 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Sexting

Teens start sexting to fit in - study

Teenagers are feeling pressure to send s-xual images of themselves and others by mobile phone in what is becoming a potentially pervasive practice of ''sexting'', according to government-funded research. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2011 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Sexting

Planned Parenthood Texts Sex Information to Teenage Kids

Parents, do you know who is texting your kids? Anyone who has seen Planned Parenthood's disgusting websites for teens and its sex education programs will be devastated to learn that a one-on-one chat between a child and a Planned Parenthood operative is now only a text message away. The perverse, sex-belching abortion giant announced recently its "In Case You"re Curious" texting program specifically targeting Denver area youth. Ref. Source 1

12th Jan, 2012 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Sexting - Page 3

I just do not understand sexting at all. It is wrong and kind of disturbing. Why a teen would want to do this is beyond me. It could come back and haunt them sometime.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Sexting Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Sex text gets violent Mongrel Mob reply

A "Crude and offensive" text asking a gang member's partner for sex was answered - but not with the sort of attention the sender was seeking. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,