Cyberattacks On The USA

Cyberattacks Usa - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Aug, 2014 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA 60 Days
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cyberattacks On The USA

Obama begins cybersecurity review

A 60-day review of how well the US copes with relentless cyberattacks has been kicked off by Obama's security chief. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

USA The Cyberattacks

Things like this seen on movies are truly a reality, sad thing is that when this was posted the announcement by Pres. Obama that the US' Cybersecurity was rated as embarrassing came after.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Cyberattacks On The USA
A Friend

Cyberattacks On The USA Gaming Video & Issues Computer

It is always very good to know that the US is not secure at all when it comes to internet security. I think we should hire some of these good hackers to find a way to keep others out. smile.gif

1st May, 2009 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

USA The Cyberattacks

The thing with cyber attacks is they happen all the time and usually consistantly. They might prevent a million attacks but it takes just one penetration through to attack a system. I agree that hiring hackers may help, but only to a certain point. Really you need to know what the enemy is using and doing. This reminds me of all those spy movies of the 90s.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2013 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

USA The Cyberattacks

Obama executive order on cyber attacks

US President Barack Obama has signed an executive order seeking better protection of the country's critical infrastructure from cyber attacks that are a growing concern to the economy and national security. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Cyberattacks On The USA

American authorities charge UK man with hacking Army, Missile Defense Agency and NASA websites:

A 28-year-old man from Stradishall, England has been charged in the United States with hacking into US government and military computers, stealing sensitive data and causing millions of dollars in damages. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2014 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Cyberattacks The USA

FBI investigates hack attack on 5 U.S. Banks

Investigators think Russian hackers may be behind a computer attack on several U.S. Banks Ref. Source 3

28th Aug, 2014 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Cyberattacks The USA Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Cyber attacks are happening so often that soon you'll need a specific task force just to deal with them. I know they have this in place already but I'm talking in a much larger scale.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cyberattacks On The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,