You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs

You Eat Lot Eggs - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  You Eat Lot Eggs Is eating eggs healthy?
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Regular eggs 'no harm to health'

Eating as many eggs as you want is unlikely to damage your health by raising cholesterol, research confirms. Ref. Source 1

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eggs Lot Eat You

I tend to eat hard boiled eggs rather than fried eggs. I believe that people get more fat from the grease they fry their eggs in.

11th Feb, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs Health & Special Psychology

I think you are right Klar and deviled eggs are just as guilty for fat.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eggs Lot Eat You

But those deviled eggs are sooo goood to eat. I do try to stay away from them. I am thinking I need to get some more eggs and boil them.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Eggs Lot Eat You

What Do Eggs Do To Our Arteries?

In reaction to the study that found a similar exponential increase in artery clogging plaque in both smokers and egg eaters, one critic countered that eggs have beneficial effects on vascular endothelium, the inner lining of our arteries, citing a 2005 study on egg consumption and endothelial function, funded by the American Egg Board Ref. Source 7g

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2016 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Egg Consumption and LDL Cholesterol Size

Does Cholesterol Size MatterMaria Fernandez has received nearly a half million dollars from the egg industry and writes papers like "Rethinking dietary cholesterol." She admits that eggs can raise LDL cholesterol, bad cholesterol, but argues that HDL, so-called "good cholesterol," also rises, thereby maintaining the ratio of bad to good. To support this assertion, she cites one study [.] Ref. Source 8v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2016 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

You Eat Lot Eggs

Egg Industry Response to Choline & TMAO

How the egg industry funded a study designed to cover up the toxic trimethylamine oxide reaction to egg consumption. Ref. Source 5c.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

You Eat Lot Eggs Psychology Special & Health

How Our Gut Bacteria Can Use Eggs to Accelerate Cancer

The reason egg consumption is associated with elevated cancer risk may be the TMAO, considered the “smoking gun” of microbiome-disease interactions. Ref. Source 5p.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,