911 My Burger Isn't Good - Page 2 of 2

The kinds of calls I get are just as bad as - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  911 Burger Isn' t Good Wasted 911 calls - people using emergency numbers over trivial things
20th May, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

911 My Burger Isn't Good - Page 2

I had to laugh when I read this thread. I cannot believe that people could abuse the system like this. I am very happy that the man was charged for wasting time. I agree with Krakyn. They should start to implement big fines for people who think that this is funny. I have a crazy suggestion to these people who complain about Burger King: If you don't like the food then, STOP buying from this fast food giant! rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2013 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Good Isnt Burger

Even though this story came from 4 years ago I find this story funny, because who will want to call the police just to say that their burger isn't good for them, instead, he should have made a report to the fast food restaurant site or something similar and that would be better.

3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

911 My Burger Isn't Good Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You're very right Felipe but in my country, some people love to waste police time and I think they should be fined or charged for doing such a ridiculous thing.

14th Jan, 2014 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Good Isnt Burger

Even if your burger was cold logic would dictate that you call the place from where you ordered the burger from, what does emergency services have to do with the quality of your food?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Good Isnt Burger

Man arrested for calling cops about small clams. A MAN ordered a serve of clams at a restaurant and was so angry at how small they were that he called the emergency police number - not once, but three times. Source 9l.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

911 My Burger Isn't Good
A Friend

911 My Burger Isn't Good

The kinds of calls I get are just as bad as some of the 911 calls people make. Being the main operator of the airport is in itself interesting. I know 911 calls are funny to listen to at times when some people call and if the tapes were ever released people could have some serious laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 911 My Burger Isn't Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,