Single Parent vs. Both Parents

Single Parent Vs Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2014 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Single Parenting
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Is a child more likely to brought up correctly with both parents than with one parent?

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2009 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Parents vs Parent Single

I don't think you can judge that fairly. Maybe the child has both parents home but only one of them is truly a parent. The other one might not be there, a drunk or even abusive. There might be a greater likihood that a child's physical needs might be met with both parents, but not necessarily emotionally. I think its a case by case basis for sure.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Single Parent vs. Both Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes this has to ba case by case judgement. Who says that a single parent can not do just as well raising their child as the married parent whos partner is never home to help out? I believe that looking at this as a whole one can never truly make a general statement that will fit this mold.

11th Feb, 2009 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Parents vs Parent Single

I agree from many threads we see here where both parents are abusive it shows it is not how many but the heart that really matters. Two good parents to me is the best a child can have.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents vs Parent Single

Yes two good parents is the best for every child but some do not get that. Therefore a good single parent can do as well as two in some cases. With the rates of divorce and one parent abandonding their child the cases of single parents are on the rise.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2014 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The father factor: What happens when dad is nowhere to be found?

Twenty-four million American children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Single Parent vs. Both Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,