13 Year Old Father - Page 2 of 2

Name: Arrwyn Comments: I was a bit surprised - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jun, 2009 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
You have got to see this one!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Old Father
A Friend

13 Year Old Father - Page 2

Enlightening Arrwyn. I can feel your exasperation.

I used to live in a large city, and now I live in smaller community, where it is not so easy for people to turn a blind eye to certain social situations, but it still does happen. The frightening truth of the situation is the fact that this has happened in a community that we do not associate with this behaviour. But, as JB, pointed out, it is there, it is just not publicized. Now the cat is out of the bag, so-to-speak and the world is weighing in.... Or being drawn in by the media.

So long as there are people like Arrwyn's sister-in-law about there are going to be problems, and it seems there is nothing that one can say to convince them that their, 'sexually free' attitudes are not beneficial in an increasingly promiscuous society, unless those attitudes go hand in hand with the wisdom and intelligence to deal with the biproduct.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Father Year

Name: Sheneice

Comments: I have to agree that teens need not a little but a lot of education where sex is concerned. Also, act your own age!

26th Feb, 2009 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Old Father Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think for me is I am glad they are willing to try I even hope they in the long run make it as a couple and find their savior. I did chuckles as he looks younger then my son. The issue here is society is telling our youth sex is a toy and go play. It does not explain the consequent at all.

My 11 year old knows better then this.

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Father Year

Boy aged 12 did not father baby

Alfie Patten, the boy reported to have made his girlfriend pregnant aged 12, is not the child's father, DNA tests show. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Old Father
A Friend

Father Year

I am glad that it was not the 12 year old who fathered the baby. The fact that it was a 15 year old does not make it any better. At least it was not her father or uncle. I hope the real father steps up to the plate as the 13 year was ready to.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Old Father
A Friend

13 Year Old Father

Last time I checked, the boy was proven not to be the father Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Father - Page 2

You need to read the Thread before replying. We already ascertained that, please see the Posts above yours.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

13 Year Father Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Name: Arrwyn

Comments: I was a bit surprised to read in the referenced article that the younger boy was upset that the child wasn't his. Has he fallen in love with the baby or upset that his dalliance did not produce the baby? Even the "newer" picture with the child that accompanied the article he seems much too frightened to be contemplating fatherhood. Did anyone else notice the boy NEVER smiled? I suppose that may be his nature or a result of bad teeth but it makes him look younger and frightened.

The fifteen year old who is actually the genetic father should be forced to address his responsibility in some fashion. Made to get a job and half his wages garnered to the care of the child or something.

I hadn't realized that England has such a poor social structure that kids there are just as bad as inner city kids here in the states.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 13 Year Old Father

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,