Kara In Smallville

Kara Smallville - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Feb, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Kara In Smallville

Kara In Smallville

How do you like the Kara character in Smallville? Does she add to or take away from the story?

Kara In Smallville
Kara In Smallville (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Kara

Well, she is gone now but I think she did pretty okay. I did not like the actress in the beginning but then again her role was secondary so I think overall Kara added a little familiarity into Clark's life and it was fun to see how much she learned from the same people she thought as weak before.

16th Feb, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Kara In Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I actually liked the babe. Not sure I liked the character's presence in Smallville though. This reminds me of a question I have. If you are flying at super light speed then how long will it take to get to Krypton from earth? Just wondering how long it will take for Kara to get there.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Use the spell checker before posting. Thanks.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Kara In Smallville
A Friend

Smallville Kara

laugh.gif

Well it's obvious what I think... Supergirl *shudders*

I will admit that Supergirl would be an incredibly difficult role to pull off, unfortunately the actress they found did not have the 'right stuff' although she obviously had the 'stuff' that a certain fan base considers right.

12th Mar, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Smallville Kara

What 'right stuff' were you looking for? She had a brief role in the film about the brain damaged guy in the Lookout. Other than that I don't know where else she's been.

15th Jul, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Kara In Smallville

I actually think she was kinda hot. The role of Kara kinda had some misses that I did not know about before. I believe Smallville had her as being sent by Superman's father to ensure he was safe?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kara In Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,