War: Paying Back China - USA Debt

War Paying China Usa Debt - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Dec, 2013 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

China US Stimulus money will come from China! Can we pay it back?
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

War: Paying Back China

If the US cannot pay back China the money they are borrowing now could it mean that in the future China will have a good reason to invade or start a war with the US?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Debt USA China Paying War

China buys less U.S. Debt as reserve growth slows:

China is buying fewer U.S. Government securities than in earlier years and has shifted away from long-term bonds and securities issued by troubled mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But analysts said the reduced overall purchases are because China's foreign exchange reserves are growing more slowly Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

War: Paying Back China - USA Debt History & Civil Business Politics

China has 'canceled US credit card': lawmaker:

China, wary of the troubled US economy, has already "canceled America's credit card" by cutting down purchases of debt, a US congressman said Thursday. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

who knows? I'm military myself so I try not to look for trouble where there is none.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a feeling that the chinese would not want to invade or otherwise attack the USA because we still are a pretty strong nation and not one that someone really wants to attack and get riled up.

Post Date: 4th May, 2009 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree and with most households armed; wouldn't be smart. I'd say we could defend ourselfes pretty good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Paying China USA Debt

Agreed the only real way to defeat this nation is to get the gun out of the hands of the people. IT is hard to invade a country where any one even civilians can rise up and kill your invading army.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2013 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

War Paying China USA Debt Politics Business Civil & History

China US debt holdings reach US$1.305tn in October:

China increased its holding of US bonds by US$10.7 billion to US$1.305 trillion in October. A financial expert said the surge of net capital inflow in October suggests that the demand for US debt is still healthy despite concerns about potential defaults, reports the financial news website of Chinese web portal Tencent. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: War: Paying Back China - USA Debt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,