2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 22 of 25

I thought that Argentina had some serious - Page 22 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jul, 2010 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

?
Poll: Who do you think will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup Football?
  Argentina Football Team       15.79%
  Australia Football Team       2.63%
  Brazil Football Team       31.58%
  Cameroon Football Team       0.00%
  Chile Football Team       0.00%
  Denmark Football Team       2.63%
  England Football Team       2.63%
  France Football Team       2.63%
  Germany Football Team       15.79%
  Italy Football Team       0.00%
  Mexico Football Team       2.63%
  Portugal Football Team       2.63%
  South Africa Football Team       0.00%
  Spain Football Team       10.53%
  Switzerland Football Team       0.00%
  United States Football Team       7.89%
  Uruguay Football Team       2.63%
  Slovakia Football Team       0.00%
  New Zealand Football Team       0.00%
  Paraguay Football Team       0.00%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
South Africa Football / Soccer. Whom are you looking for as World Cup Champions?
3rd Jul, 2010 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 22

The game between Argentina and Germany just started and already the Germans are a goal up. Argentina has very poor defense and are allowing the Germans to be all over them, in fact the Germans made a Brazilian like attack from the start. Now we have to see if the Argentines can redeem themselves.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2010 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Cup World FIFA

Germany Beats Argentina Germany - 4 and Argentina - 0. An embarrassing defeat for Argentina. Madonna looked really depressed as Argentina is now out of the World Cup. Messi did not perform but we have a Thread specifically about that. Source 7

3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Depressing. That's the only word I can describe that performance. Germany was superior to Argentina from the start and there is no doubt, they were the BIGGER and BETTER team. Oh well.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup
A Friend

Page 22 Cup World FIFA

Germany Outclassed Argentina in every part of the field.
Their playmaker Svineseiger's play was the greatest factor in utterly demoralizing and outplaying Argentina. Added to this was clinical finishing and a sturdy defence. I doubt if any other team left in the competition can match the Germans.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Cup World FIFA

At the end of the first half the Paraguay vs. Spain match is rather slow and boring. Maybe because there were no goals and only a few attempts on goal. Definitely a down play compared with the match earlier between Germany and Argentina.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup

Name: Jack

Comments: It is not that way anymore the second half so far has started with a lot of drama a whole three penalty kicks all missing and yellow cards being shown!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2010 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 22

Yes second half was very entertaining. Final score:

Spain Spain - 1 and Paraguay - 0

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup
A Friend

2010 FIFA World Cup Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 22

I thought that Argentina had some serious problems and big holes in their defense. The german team took advantage of that weak area and made the Argentina team pay big time. I hope that Argentina works on their defense for the next world cup so they are not embarrassed like this again. I have to hand it to the German team they played a lot better than I gave them credit for.

The team from Spain played very good in the first half looking for the weaknesses in the Paraguay defense. At the start of the second half it was very interesting and then Spain settled down and once again attacked. The final score shows that Spain is the team to beat.

With both of the teams I was routing for out of the finals I will put my money on Spain to win now.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: 2010 FIFA World Cup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,