2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 7 of 25

Two in court for World Cup 'stunt' - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jun, 2010 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (25) »

?
Poll: Who do you think will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup Football?
  Argentina Football Team       15.79%
  Australia Football Team       2.63%
  Brazil Football Team       31.58%
  Cameroon Football Team       0.00%
  Chile Football Team       0.00%
  Denmark Football Team       2.63%
  England Football Team       2.63%
  France Football Team       2.63%
  Germany Football Team       15.79%
  Italy Football Team       0.00%
  Mexico Football Team       2.63%
  Portugal Football Team       2.63%
  South Africa Football Team       0.00%
  Spain Football Team       10.53%
  Switzerland Football Team       0.00%
  United States Football Team       7.89%
  Uruguay Football Team       2.63%
  Slovakia Football Team       0.00%
  New Zealand Football Team       0.00%
  Paraguay Football Team       0.00%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
South Africa Football / Soccer. Whom are you looking for as World Cup Champions?
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup
A Friend

2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 7

I was glad that Mexico beat up on France. The way the french played was down right dirty. I could not believe the number of yellow cards showing up. You know it is not a good game when the yellow cards outnumbered the score.

I think Argentina better gets it defense up. The south Koreans really showed the holes in their defense. IF S. Korea was a better team I bet the score would have been a lot closer. Once Argentina gets to the 16 they will have a tough time advancing if those holes remain.

Watching Spain lose to the Swiss was a bright spot in my day. I hope that Spain does not advance far as that would be a great worry off my team. Then again my team needs to show up.

In their 1-1 tie with England the American team showed the world they can run up and down a field and do basically nothing for 90 minutes. IF the American team wants to advance to the 16 they better have a better showing tomorrow.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2010 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Cup World FIFA

Serbia - 1 and Germany - 0

Germany lost in the group stage for the first time since 1986 with a man sent off. Serbia played a great game and started attacking Germany from the start. As they say... The best defense is to attack and Serbia did that well.

18th Jun, 2010 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I liked the idea of Serbia not feeling threaten by Germany because usually smaller teams feel that all they need to do is defend. However, we all know Serbia always had a pretty strong team. Germany got a penalty but the Serbian goalkeeper was able to hold the ball.

Germans just like the French this year seemed to be playing very dirty (which is quite common for the French but not for the Germans). I was a little disappointed about that.

18th Jun, 2010 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Cup World FIFA

Half time and Slovenia is humbling the USA 2-0. Just imagine the SMALLEST nation in the World Cup is winning against the BIGGEST nation. The defense of the US is terrible.

18th Jun, 2010 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Cup World FIFA

Great comeback, but the US was totally robbed of a win by the referee's call--and lack of a call. The goal was good, and there was a clear foul in the box as well.

18th Jun, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup

Yes USA saved their shame, but still... They are in a must win situation to make it to the second round. I agree that I could not understand why the referee did not give that goal. The US players looked like they wanted to assault him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2010 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

2010 FIFA World Cup - Page 7

I wanted to assault him! rolleyes.gif They reacted rather well, if those players were Argentine then is really trouble.

The goal was clearly valid, I don't know what the heck was the referee looking at. I thought the USA played a very good second half, they came out ready mentally, however from the first half I could see they don't seem to be ready physically. At least, that's my impression.

The USA WILL qualify for the second round along with England, no doubt. I don't think they will pass the next round though.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

2010 FIFA World Cup Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Two in court for World Cup 'stunt'

A court bails two Dutch women over an alleged marketing stunt at the World Cup, in a case called "outrageous" by the Netherlands. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: 2010 FIFA World Cup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,