Haleigh Cummings Missing

Haleigh Cummings Missing - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Feb, 2009 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Haleigh Cummings Missing

Haleigh Cummings Missing

Haleigh Cummings has gone missing.

An Amber Alert was issued shortly after Haleigh Cummings vanished from her bed in her Putnam County, Florida, home, police said. Her father said he thinks that a man snatched Haleigh from her bed. "All I want is my child ... Please ... All I want is my child," Ronald Cummings told reporters, his voice breaking. Ref. Source 1

Haleigh Cummings Missing
Haleigh Cummings Missing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Haleigh Cummings Missing
A Friend

Missing Cummings Haleigh

I hope this little girl is found safe. I have my doubts about that due to the fact that there were no signs of forced entry to the trailer. If they used the brick it would have been enough evidence of a forced entry.

11th Feb, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Haleigh Cummings Missing History & Civil Business Politics

Unfortunately, reading the amount of cases of missing kids under these circumstances, a father...a girlfriend in the middle. Hmmmm sounds like foul play to me. I really hope to be wrong on this one.

Investigators in northeast Florida questioned the father of a missing 5-year-old girl who his girlfriend says wasn't in her bed when they checked on her, police told FOXNews.com.

Putnam County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Jason Nettles said he didn't have information on whether or not Haleigh Cummings' father, Ronald Cummings, and girlfriend are suspects in her Tuesday disappearance.

"I don't know that for sure," he told FOXNews.com.

Both were interviewed Tuesday by authorities. The child lives with the couple in Putnam County, Fla.

"The girlfriend and the father are cooperating with police," Special Agent Steve Donaway of the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement told an afternoon news conference.

Investigators also were interviewing others in the case, according to Nettles - including sex offenders in the area.

Local and state authorities and the FBI searched Tuesday for Haleigh in neighbors' homes and vehicles leaving her neighborhood on the St. Johns River.

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday for Haleigh, and authorities with dogs and ground search crews were hunting in the nearby river and woods for signs of the girl, who apparently disappeared before dawn.

"It could be an abduction. We're looking at it from all angles," Donaway said. Leads have been minimal, he said, and investigators are asking for the public's help.

Haleigh was reported missing after her father's girlfriend told police she discovered the child wasn't in her bed about 3 a.m. Cummings said his girlfriend was awake and frantic that Haleigh was missing from her bed.

The woman said the back door to the home was not locked at the time. Police found the door to the trailer unlocked when they arrived, but no sign of forced entry, according to Donaway.

Several registered sex offenders reportedly live in the vicinity of the missing girl's home in Satsuma, Fla. Donaway said they've all been identified, and either have been or will be interviewed by police.

Nettles said he couldn't confirm whether authorities were worried a sex offender might have abducted Haleigh....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Feb, 2009 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Missing Cummings Haleigh

I really hope they find this little girl... But most times if somebody has been that determined and that outright to enter a home a take a sleeping child, things don't tend to turn out well.
I hope I'm proved wrong in this theory, and that she will be found safe and well.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

12th Feb, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Missing Cummings Haleigh

Something smells fishy here. The girlfriend of the father of this child is only 17 years old! What is a 25 years old man doing in a relationship with someone so young? I fear the worst.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Feb, 2009 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Haleigh Cummings Missing

I know it doesn't seem right at all, I was just trying not to make assumptions.
It seems to be too meticulously planned to be anything other than 'an inside job'.
Too many things seem to have been already sorted before the police arrived.
I'm just hoping that they find her.
Every child should have the right to sleep safely at night in their own bed.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2009 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Haleigh Cummings Missing

QUOTE (DianeC @ 12-Feb 09, 4:57 AM)
I know it doesn't seem right at all, I was just trying not to make assumptions.

I know, I was not referring to your post at all. I commented based on that tip I read about the age of the girlfriend. I guess as a journalist I like to see all the possibilities and in most cases it is always a relative. sad.gif BUT like in the Elizabeth Smart case and few others, sometimes it is indeed a stranger snatching kids at night. Truly scary!

18th Feb, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Haleigh Cummings Missing Politics Business Civil & History

Girlfriend is changing her story. It seems like she was not home when Haleigh went missing. So she was home alone? Even more scary.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3218 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Haleigh Cummings Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,