Child's Talk

Child' S Talk - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2009 - 5:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Genesis 1:1
22nd Feb, 2009 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Child's Talk

Child's Talk

Felipe had to give a short talk in Primary. It is here if anyone wants something easy to use. It is separated into easy to read lines.

Good morning everyone. I was asked to give a talk this morning about "God's creations bless us". In

Genesis chapter 1, verse 1 says "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth". Heavenly Father

loves us so much that he created this world for us to  enjoy and take good care of it. He created the sun to

give us light and keep us warm, the moon and the stars to give us light at night, and he also created us so

we can enjoy all these things and protect Heavenly Father's creations.

That's why it is very important for us to throw our trash in bins, being kind to our pets and  thanking Heavenly

Father in prayer for all the wonderful creations he has given us.

I believe these things to be true, and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2009 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Talk Childs

That is so sweet! Thank you for sharing it, JB. And "Congratulations!" to Felipe for a successful Primary talk smile.gif

> TOPIC: Child's Talk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,