Mahatma Gandhi - Page 2 of 2

So there is this guy called, Arundhati Roy, - Page 2 - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2014 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
Activist
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi - Page 2

"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi
A Friend

Gandhi Mahatma

Gandhi was one of the greatest philosophers of all time. I greatly enjoyed studying about him back in school, it really opened my mind. Very smart an inspiring person, his words will carry on forever,

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi Religions East of Studies

"The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful then a thousand heads bowing in prayer."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2013 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi
A Friend

Page 2 Gandhi Mahatma

I have only seen a documentary film and a movie about him, his life and times. I already believe there is much to learn from him, and when I get some time to spare after all these school exams I will research a little more to expand my knowledge.

All in all selling his possessions or generally making money out of his existence seems like one of the most immoral things they could do. Have they no respect?

9th Dec, 2013 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Gandhi Mahatma

I've heard people compare Ghandi to Mandela, for me there is no comparison. There works were SIMILAR but not the same and the paths they used to get there were also different.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi

"Truth never damages a cause that is just."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2014 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi - Page 2

'A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.'
-- Mohandas K. Gandhi

3rd Aug, 2014 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi Studies of East Religions - Page 2

So there is this guy called, Arundhati Roy, I think he is the new authority on Mahatma Gandhi saying he discriminated. Crazy if you tell me. One person rightly said,

international QUOTE
"Being outspoken is one thing but being so blase about your ignorance is quite another," Said Tushar Gandhi, Mahatma's great-grandson. "It's just an attempt to get publicity." Source 5

He is going by his belief that there is a Marxist influence on the nation of India's heritage and culture.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mahatma Gandhi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,