Yemen Travel Agency

Yemen Travel Agency - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th May, 2009 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Reviewed
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Yemen Travel Agency

Name: Thomas

Comments: Considering the travel agencies in Yemen, I would strongly recommend the Eternal Yemen agency. First we planned to travel alone and to find an operator there, then some friends of us came back from Yemen and told us about not very good experiences about finding an agency in old Sana'a.

Therefore we decided to find an agency before coming to Yemen (in November 2008). I've sent the same request for the program and the price to 17 agencies. 13 of them haven't responded at all. The others responded within a week, Eternal Yemen was the fastest. After corresponding to them the most professional and accurate communication was with them. Comparing the price, I found them to be one of the cheaper (not the cheapest). Me and my wife decide to travel with them and I must confess that I can not find any complaint against them. They took care about everything, even the mess with the planes hasn't confused them, they solved it very efficiently. We had a great guide, a great driver (who prepared us also delicious meals) and after the tour I could see how meaningful the tour program that they offered was. Timing was perfect, they've chosen the places also according the season, temperatures, suggested us the things via Email very correctly. We think the service is so good also because this agency is small, run by a Yemeni man Waleed and his Slovenian wife Tina Zorman. She is very reliable and we think that European mind contribute to the high quality of their tours.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Agency Travel Yemen

Sounds like you had a great time. Though I admit it is a very unique location you chose. I understand the architecture there is nice and unique in some ways. Beach is ok as well I do believe. Only issue is the anti Christianity there.

I think you chose wisely having a guide in you visit there as well. Did you make it near Hitlers birthday as I do believe it is a big deal there still.

> TOPIC: Yemen Travel Agency

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,