California Drought - Page 7 of 7

So, I've been listening now for years - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

California Drought - Page 7

Scientists link California droughts, floods to distinctive atmospheric waves

The crippling wintertime droughts that struck California from 2013 to 2015, as well as this year's unusually wet California winter, appear to be associated with the same phenomenon: a distinctive wave pattern that emerges in the upper atmosphere and circles the globe. Ref. Source 6n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

California Drought
A Friend

Drought California

So, I've been listening now for years to politicians on the left telling us that the CA drought is due to global climate change. Now, it appears that's not the case. I'm not a global climate change doubter, but I do want more information and I want it from a source that isn't tainted by a government pushing them to say it's real or an industry saying it's fake or overblown. Right now it seems like these scientists are dancing to the tunes those who are paying them are playing with no independence.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: California Drought

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,