Right To Know Who Bears Arms

Right Bears Arms - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Right Know Who Bears Arms USA Concealed Weapons - Concealed Guns - Gun Laws - Hidden Firearms
3rd Mar, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

In the US citizens have the right to bear arms, but now one State wants to make it law that people should also have a right to know who is bearing arms, more specifically concealed weapons. What are your thoughts on this controversial issue? By the way I heard this over FNC.

Image by Dariusz Sankowski.

Right To Know Who Bears Arms (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arms Bears Who To Right

I am not sure that everyone needs to know that I carry a weapon. Most that know me know that I do pack but they are ok with that. They know I am not going to go off on anyone and cap them unless I have a very good reason. I do have to to tell ya it is no picnic when your pulled over. Most of the time I get a felony type take down when pulled over. I know this is all about the officers safety so I have no problem with it. Officers that work with me or know me know that they can walk right up to my car.

Just so everyone knows I do not get pulled over much. Last time was four years ago because a state trooper could not read my temp. Tags.

4th Mar, 2009 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Right To Know Who Bears Arms History & Civil Business Politics

To be honest yes I think a public listing of any who chose to have concealed weapons permit is not a bad idea in theory. I do think this list should be made available for officers so they know who has what when pulled over. I might also make it easier for the offender as well.

The only issue in making it public knowledge it puts them in the line of fire for activist groups and people looking to steal weapons. So I think it can not be publicly known.

Unless you job requires it I see no need to ever carry a concealed weapon.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arms Bears Who To Right

Law enforcement is told if you have a concealed weapons permit. It is issued ny your county sheriff. That is why you will get special attention when pulled over. smile.gif

4th Mar, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Arms Bears Who To Right

That is good then and thanks you I did not know if this was the case. I know now with the on board computers they have much at their disposal. That is a good things for the boys in blue.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

To carry a gun you have to go through a course and complete it before applying to carry. The local sheriff has the last decision on whether you can or can not have the permit to carry. I am sure he does a criminal background and other checks before saying yes or no.

Just because we have a right to bear arms in the USA that does not mean we have the right to carry a weapon at all times. I choose to carry a weapon due to the fact that I know the police can not be everywhere at once. That does not mean I am going to do their job or even try to . I carry for my own self protection and the protection of my family. If I do see a crime being committed I stop and call the police. I will sit there and be a great witness. I will not take action unless I see a life at stake.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Right To Who Bears Arms

Denied

Senate Defeats Measure That Would Have Allowed Gun Owners to Carry Concealed Weapons Across State Lines [12:32 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right To Who Bears Arms Politics Business Civil & History

I know there are many states out there already that have on the state laws the ability to recognize other states concealed right to carry license. If your going to another state check before you travel if your right to carry will carry over to that state.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Right To Know Who Bears Arms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,