Get Your Children To Eat Veggies

Get Children Eat Veggies - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Mar, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Get your children to eat veggies

According to FNC if you rename the vegetables kids will like eat them more. For instance instead of just "peas" call it "power peas". Instead of "carrots" call it "X-ray vision carrots". Anyone willing to try this?

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Veggies Eat Children Get

It does work my dad called spinach popey power to get three of my cousins to eat it. I just tell my boys look yes it tastes not as nice as sweet honey but it is good for you. I even admit some times I do not like it but eat it as it is good for me.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Get Your Children To Eat Veggies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have not tried the renaming of the veggies. I got my kids eating it because they saw me eating it. I would tell the boys I got as strong as I am from eating my veggies. That helped in the boy department. For my girls I told them that eating the veggies would help them grow to be taller than their mom. I guess all girls want that. smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Veggies Eat Children Get

Using enticing food labeling to make vegetables more appealing. Does labeling carrots as 'twisted citrus-glazed carrots' or green beans as 'sweet sizzilin' green beans and crispy shallots' make them more enticing and increase vegetable consumption? Source 7f.

17th Jun, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Veggies Eat Children Get

Ugh, this kind of thing annoys me. Its not hard to get your children to eat vegies, its just persistence and not giving in to them. But if one really needs to entice children to eat their greens, perhaps just add them to stews and patties.

30th Jul, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

One tip I'd give parents is to never use nutritious food as punishment. For example don't say, "If you don't stop doing that I will give you carrots to eat." That makes the child believe that eating carrots is a punishment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Get Children Eat Veggies

I have found that if you eat a lot of veggies all the time the kids seem to start eating them more. I eat a lot of salad and I place veggies on top and I have found that some of my veggies have been disappearing.

> TOPIC: Get Your Children To Eat Veggies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,