Say Whatever You Think

Say Think - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Mar, 2009 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Take away your inhibitions and what will you really be like?
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Say Whatever You Think

Say Whatever You Think

Humans try to reserve, restrict or keep secret their true feelings about anything with which they come in contact. Humans describe this lack of sharing true thoughts as being conservative, reserved or diplomatic. However, if this etiquette is taken away and you have no inhibitions of expressing how you feel about anything or anyone around you what will you be like? Express your thoughts in your reply.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Say Whatever You Think
A Friend

Think You Say

All inhibitions removed... I would like to scream at the top of my lungs.

"I HATE REALITY SHOWS!"

Reality TV is the degradation of our society, all they do is justify the existence of losers!
How about this. You're addicted to heroine, go to rehab, we are not going to broadcast your pathetic life and make you famous because you're an idiot! Clean up or crawl into a hole and die.

All you see on TV are shows condoning behaviour which is detrimental to a working society. Where has COMMON SENSE gone? It really seems as if there is none left, I am appalled at some of the complete fools I see on TV right now that can't even budget their household because they believe that entertainment trumps food. What is with that? Have we gotten stupider or is just that we are used to getting what we want?

Right now there is a show on TV about some idiot exterminator! How does a show that follows an exterminator around get on the air? Are there not more important shows that could be put in it's stead?

IS EVERYBODY ON CRAZY PILLS BUT ME?

I totally fear for the future. I fear that when I am an old dude that my care will be in the hands of someone who's only concern is whether or not some celebrity, who is in and out of rehab and is pregnant with her third brood of octopultes is going go with the blue or the green coloured iris transplant.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 8th Mar, 2009 - 4:51pm

8th Mar, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Say Whatever You Think Health & Special Psychology

I am a relatively quiet person. I will keep my thoughts to myself unless I see some kind of injustice then I speak out. Regardless, if I were to just speak my mind on any issue especially dealing with the locals (and some of you know how I feel about them) then you will hear me say such things as:

1. You think you are funny just because you are the one laughing?
2. Do you really have to tell me that, I' not interested.
3. Why the heck can't you sit down for just a moment in time?
4. That's none of your business.
5. Stop bothering me or is it your mission in life to nag?

9th Mar, 2009 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Think You Say

Yes reality shows just stink. I would love to toss a polecat into a fee of those sets then start slapping them silly.

The survivor are the worst to me they are surrounded by food yet starve you must be a moron snake taste good I bet this nasty old bugs fry well also!

After that is A moron sticker for the driver out there who can not get their car out of the drive way in 4 inches of snow! They should be chained up and left inside for the winter.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2009 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Say Whatever You Think
A Friend

Think You Say

Don't even get me started on winter drivers!

If tomorrow all my inhibitions were removed, I would chase down the next idiot that pulls ahead of me on sheer ice, forcing me to slam on my breaks, potentially sliding into them because they just couldn't wait for the two other cars behind me to pass by!

Nobody's perfect, I know I'm not, but is too much to ask for a little consideration? I always make sure I don't hit the walk button at traffic crossings until the traffic has thinned enough so that I am not impeding the progress of too many motorists. A small thing, but at least I make an effort, so when someone cuts me off, it's a big deal, it says to me, "You're insignificant, and I can't be bothered to consider your presence." Just once, it would be nice to clue one of those people in and have them understand the words.

9th Mar, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Say Whatever You Think

A hot spot for me also is manners.

1)Do not hold door open or if you hold it for them they just cruise by. Every hear of the word Thanks!

2) Get off you bleeding phone your in the grocery store just make a choice and tell wifey poof see you later.

3) Get that food down your gullet then answer me because if you spray me one more time in apple juice I am going to hose you down with the fire hose!

4) If it is too hot let it cool and stop slurping!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Say Whatever You Think

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,