Journal Or Blog

Journal Blog - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Oct, 2008 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
26th Oct, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Journal Or Blog

We re encouraged to kep a journal, but do you think having a blog is just as good? I feel like if I have to keep a journal then I would never write in it but having it online makes it fun. What you think?

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2007 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Blog Journal

It doesn't have to be handwritten to be a journal. Some people (like myself) have problems with hand pain and can't write much, but typing is not as painful. I keep a public blog and I keep a private journal on my computer - a lot of which was taken from my blog, or vice versa. I think as long as you are keeping some type of personal record it's the same.

27th Oct, 2007 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Journal Or Blog Studies Doctrine Mormon

The only thing I was thinking that you might not want to do with a blog is put really private stuff, so maybe a regular journal might be good for that.

27th Oct, 2007 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Blog Journal

Exactly right. Unless your blog is about a specific personal thing - such as, some folks are discussing their recovery, mental health, and weight loss issues, etc. - you would want to keep the public entries fairly generic. Your private journal may be read by future generations of your family, which is why we should keep a private journal: Our testimony, personal growth, spiritual experiences, heartaches and joys, and things specifically regarding our families.

One thing I realized a little late was that we don't have to write every day. Once a week or once a month. Sometimes I really have nothing to say for several weeks. Write when you feel moved upon by the Spirit, or when you've had an experience that you want to record. "Got up, went to work, came home, ate, slept," is not all we have to write about.

29th Oct, 2007 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Blog Journal

A blog allows everyone to comment and know your business. I am not so open and would rather keep it for my family's eyes and not everyone's eyes so personal journal for me.

16th Oct, 2008 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Journal Or Blog

I started something but I have it as a private thing. I'm not overly specific. I just write down thoughts and I find it a stress reliever. Dont laugh but its like the blog takes my worries away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2008 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Journal Blog

I keep a blog here and I try to update it regularly. If I have a little time, I like to look over some pages and read some of the things I did and the many things I learned.

17th Oct, 2008 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Journal Blog Mormon Doctrine Studies

Keeping a blog is a great way to share your testimony! Don't be scared to share yours. Maybe someone will read it and seek the missionaries for baptism.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Journal Or Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,