Best Jobs

Best Jobs - Jobs, Careers, Education - Posted: 5th Jan, 2017 - 8:25pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 96 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Best Jobs

Best Jobs

Employers have said that they are more likely to be 12 percent more graduates this year than last year. It is the first projected increase since the year 2000.

In another study, a projected 60 percent of US business plan to employ the same number of graduates this year as with last year. That is an increase of fifty-five percent from last year, according to the CERI (Collegiate Employment Research Institute) at MSU.

According to recent studies, US Corporations and businesses will employ more graduates with a bachelor's degree in business, biological and physical sciences. Those with construction management, engineering degrees, health care and accounting will also experience an increase in hiring. Other fields will have a slight decline.

-- The Secret Guide to a Successful Job Search
By Antionette Freeman.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jobs Best

Best Jobs in America: Mobile App Developer is the new No. 1 job on exclusive

CNNMoney/Payscale.com list of top 100 careers with big growth, great pay and satisfying work.

Highest paid on the list are anesthesiologists -- they take home a median $335,000 in salary and bonus annually.

Biostatisticians are the fastest-growing job on the list, with demand projected to grow a hefty 34% over 10 years. Ref. CNN.

Guest please SHARE: "Best Jobs" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Best Jobs" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Best Jobs

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Fb Groom
Fb Groom
Uploaded by: Fatebringer
Rated: 2/10 + 3 comments