Family Massacre

Family Massacre - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Mar, 2009 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Mar, 2009 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Family Massacre

Family Massacre

Did you see the latest news on Crawford, Afro American male in Cleveland Ohio killing five people in his home including a newborn, and 4 year old? What is even more weird about this story is that he was married one week ago and when he committed the murders it was his birthday!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Massacre Family

When a person commits a crime of these characteristics we know he/she is going to end up committing suicide. It is almost guaranteed.

Police say the man suspected in the slayings of his wife, sister-in-law and three children in a home killed himself after being confronted by police.

Cleveland police Lt. Thomas Stacho said 33-year-old Davon Crawford shot himself in the head Friday afternoon while holed up in a bathroom at a house believed to be the home of a relative.

Police surrounded the home and forced their way through the front door, Stacho said.

Police launched a "massive manhunt" Friday for Crawford who was suspected in one of Cleveland's worst shootings in recent years.

The victims were found Thursday night on the second floor of a two-family home on the city's west side, police said...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Family Massacre
A Friend

Family Massacre History & Civil Business Politics

I hate to see things like this happen where a whole family is gone. It saddens me that we may see more and more of this as the economy gets worse. I wish there was a better way of detecting something like this so we can get those people the help they need.

> TOPIC: Family Massacre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,