Rpg Scenario Themes

Rpg Scenario Themes - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 
Sci-fi, Medieval, Detective...
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes

RPG Scenario Themes

Which kind of RPG appeals to you the most from Sci-fi, Medieval, or Detective based? You can also add to this list Anime RPG, Super Hero, Drama, etc. State why they appeal to you the most over the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2005 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes
A Friend

Themes Scenario Rpg

I love the medieval era of RPGing. It's such a challenge writing in an era with so many different elements you can bring in. Language, content, all of it has so many different complexities. You can go the magic wrought, the fighting wrought, etc. It can be as realistic as you want it to be, but it can also be as far from any form of reality you can get.

26th Feb, 2009 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes Reviews RPG & Card Board

Medieval for sure. I must admit that I'm getting partial to the matri rpg here which I guess falls under science fiction.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes
A Friend

Themes Scenario Rpg

I would say that while I like the medieval the best does not mean that I will not venture out into most any other. I do like some of the future and even current style RPGs.

27th Feb, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Themes Scenario Rpg

I think medieval as the weapons are simpler. Also some sci fi people get to wacky in detail for me in many cases.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes
A Friend

Rpg Scenario Themes

When I have played Sci Fi RPGs before the other characters did a good job staying in the technology that existed. I know some have said that many get too carried away with technology.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2009 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes

The only thing with science fiction is the use of computers to get all the answers. Unless the DM knows how to handle this the player just figure out what needs to be done easy.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Scenario Themes
A Friend

Rpg Scenario Themes Board Card & RPG Reviews

Well what if the computers are down or need to be powered up? There is a limit to the answers that the computers can give us. smile.gif

I still prefer the medieval RPGs they are much less confusing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rpg Scenario Themes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,