Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 2 of 4

Yeah, by saying statistically that someone - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2010 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Airport Peep Show Scanners Full Body Scanners - does it reveal more than it needs to? Is it really necessary?
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners
A Friend

Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 2

I still see more and more of these scanners being used at major airports. I wonder how many people understand that the images that show their whole body are saved and stored in a file for future training and comparison? Yeah they will tell you that the images are not stored but if they are not stored how are some of these images making it into FBI files?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scanners Show Peep Airport

The Indignity About the Full Body Scanners:

The odds of being subject to a terrorist attack on a domestic (US) commercial airliner today are greater than 22 BILLION, 173 MILLION, 750 THOUSAND to 1 (22,173,750,000)! Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Airport Peep Show Scanners Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes it is very true that we are no more secure in our airports now than we were 9 years ago. I think that we have taken major steps backwards and only have taken many of our freedoms and civil liberties away. I would love to see some real security come to the airports and our borders.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scanners Show Peep Airport

Scanners at US airports 'may be dangerous':

US scientists have warned that the full-body, graphic-image X-ray scanners being used to screen passengers and airline crews at airports around the country may be unsafe. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scanners Show Peep Airport

This is some interesting facts. I wonder if the scientists are going to look into this further to see if this is actually something that is dangerous to the human body or not. I think the traveling public needs to be safe and just going thru these security measures just to feel safer while flying is something that needs looked at.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

We Won't Fly: Take Action: Defeat the Scanners and Gropers:

"the scans are detailed enough to identify a person's gender... To identify a passenger's surgery scars, or to discern whether a woman is on her menstrual cycle or not." Ref. Source 8

National Opt-Out Day Called Against Invasive Body Scanners

"No naked body scanners, no government-approved groping. We have a right to privacy, and buying a plane ticket should not mean that we're guilty until proven innocent." Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 2

Kiwi refuses 'naked' body scan

A New Zealander who was held up at Heathrow Airport for a day after refusing to get a body scan is returning home after being put onto another flight. Ref. Source 1

26th Nov, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Yeah, by saying statistically that someone will get skin cancer from this device is probably fair. However, millions of people will be setting themselves up for skin cancer with suntan beds and getting a bad sunburn this next summer. So statistically, they are correct. I am thinking the odds are very slim, but his point should be evaluated. I would think that there needs to be a different treatment for pilots, stewards and really frequent fliers (maybe more like the drug testing program type of thing...you need to be ready to do it and you might have to submit on about 10% of your flights).

Yes you can tell the sex of a person with the scan. I can tell the sex of clothed people fairly easily too. From the scans I have seen, if you can see a scar, it has to be one MASSIVE scar. Plastic surgery scars probably arent visible at all as they are hardly visible now in plain sight. Breast implants...yeah...those will be found easily. For those excited about collostemy bags...you will probably be able to pick those out as well. But honestly, take a look at those scans. Does it look like a Playboy pictorial? If it really looks like a naked pic and not just a well defined roarshack test, let me know. Given enough of those scans to look at and I might be able to find a religious symbol as well. I gotta be missing something.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Airport Peep Show Scanners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,