Giada De Laurentiis

Giada De Laurentiis - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Giada De Laurentiis Chef
11th Mar, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Giada De Laurentiis

I love this lady! She was born in Italy and her dishes are so easy to prepare. She has an amazing personality and is not afraid to taste all the goodies she prepares, you can see she likes to eat!

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Giada De Laurentiis
Giada De Laurentiis (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2015 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Laurentiis De Giada

I don't know what do you like about her Pandora, she comes across as a little "Cocky" Sometimes on the shows. Anyways, she just announced that her husband and her decided to divorce and she was seen having dinner with chef and married man (And longtime friends) Bobby Flay. Something tells me we will hear about another divorce soon. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Giada De Laurentiis Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Giada De Laurentiis announces second Las Vegas restaurant. The Italian-American celebrity chef will open a quick-service eatery, Pronto by Giada, at Caesars Palace in 2018. Source 5t.

> TOPIC: Giada De Laurentiis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,