The World Isn't Overpopulated

The World Isn' T Overpopulated - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 20th Mar, 2009 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Christian T-shirts with a message - would you wear this?
12th Mar, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

This is one of the featured christian t-shirts (we are not affiliated with the creators) with a dual message:

Controversial T-shirt
Image from christianshirts.net

Question: Will you wear a T-shirt with this on it? Why / why not? Feel free to also Discuss the sual meaning or interpretation of the T-shirt if you like.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2009 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Overpopulated Isnt World The

I would wear it if it only says "The world isn't overpopulate it". I don't like the second part about the brain, I find it insulting.

12th Mar, 2009 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

The World Isn't Overpopulated Revealed Bible The

Well the T-shirts are controversial. They are saying that those who think the world is overpopulated are small minded. I actually agree, I believe the world is actually underdeveloped and people just want to live in epicenters.

20th Mar, 2009 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

It is not the kind of tshirt I will want to wear but I agree with the sentiment.

20th Mar, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

I would not wear it. I am also not convinced that we are not getting to over populated. Certainly major cities are and if you can spit on your neighbor though your window ...

If we have masses that live but have no room to grown enough food to survive then are we over populated? Maybe not as a planet but you ready to live in the far north?

So here is a question how many acres per person do you need to live and how many people are there vs farming land?

20th Mar, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

There is in my opinion a lot of undeveloped land. The problem as I see it is man has made a dependence on the use of electricity and modern facilities such as the internet and phones in order to live.

If you are worried about growing food then there is a lot of land - the problem is not food or land the problem is people want to be in a convenient patter of life where you push a button. Therefore I submit the reason for a lack of interest in large families or having more abortions as being that people do not want more people in the world because it is not convenient for them to have a greater demand on cities / facilities.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

I guess I am looking world wide if we took and divide into 5 acre lots ( really one needs 20 to 40) of usable land *remove swamps lakes dead lands ect* How many lots would we have. We likely still could have the stores not that far away but again your need for them would drop. We still could have convinces of gas and electricity.

What we would have as long as major rain forest is preserved is more content people and proper food along with less of the issues we have now with people not having more children. Question is how far are we along to that point where no more land would be available. Not be being smart I really do not know. Canada we have surplus lands for sure. Other places I do not know. Is the world population getting close to being filled if properly dispersed and not sitting on top of each other?

I think people do not have more children is by necessity as well as social pressure. One two many children you live in poor house no one want that. SO they have 2 or one so they can be well educated and have a nice house ect. If I had 4 children we would not be helping any into college or such living costs tell me that. I am not worried about them having enough food or a piece of land to own not in this country any how. If I lived in another place perhaps it would be different.

Cities are continually encouraging growth here so I am unsure if any concerns on the facilities would matter. In major metro areas this is likely a bigger concern. World wide no I do not think so. Just n certain areas.

20th Mar, 2009 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

The World Isn't Overpopulated The Bible Revealed

Keep in mind the fundamental process: "Multiply and Replenish the Earth". I guess its a question of... Is this still in effect today or has God mandated that we do population control. If there is no mandate then it is likely that God does provide what we need. How we use it is another story.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The World Isn't Overpopulated

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,