Is it Your Birthday? - Page 9 of 12

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Jan, 2005 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Happy Birthday to you, may all your dreams come true!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?
A Friend

Is it Your Birthday? - Page 9

Yeap, it was my birthday yesterday. We didn't do much of anything as it it a weekday, but my hubby did cook dinner and took care of the kids, so I had the entire evening all to myself and I spent it on the puter working on my website. We have plans for this weekend, but I am not privvy to them.....laugh.gif I guess it is all a top secret. SO happy belated birthday to me.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2004 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Birthday Your Is

Vi31, belated Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have a nice weekend, if you filled in your age field then Persephone always sends a greeting to you for your Birthday wink.gif

9th Nov, 2004 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy belated birthdayVi31!! Hope your weekend turned out great!

Roz

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2004 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?
A Friend

Page 9 Birthday Your Is

Ditto to the above happy Belated. BTW my birthday is on Sunday. But we have a Public holiday on Thursday and one on Monday next week so my partying starts from Tomorrow Afternoon imediately after work ... well maybe a little bit before. tongue.gif

15th Nov, 2004 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Birthday Your Is

Happy Birthday, DiNo!! Hope you had a terrific day... well, *week*, as you pointed out smile.gif

Happy Day to You!
Roz

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?
A Friend

Is it Your Birthday?

Thanks a mil guys have not been on for awhile - I partied on Wednesday and Thursday and then headed up to a beach house in Toco until Saturday. It was quiet and the beaches were empty. Probably because of the two Holidays with folks observing their religious fasts etc.

It was soo serene and clear that we could see straight across to our sister isle of Tobago. Absolutely beautiful.

On Sunday i had some friends over (all thirty odd - people were obviosly starved for entertainment at that stage) and we carried on til the wee hours of the am.

As my kids would say I had the funnest weekend ever. Man I did not have this much fun at 25 i think at 35 i'm starting to regress. Pity it all has to end... But, back to the grind this morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2005 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Is Your Birthday - Page 9

Happy Birthday Gaucho!!! How old are you now? wink.gif party3.gif I hope you have a beautiful day!!! drummer.gif
LDS_forever

7th Jan, 2005 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Is Your Birthday Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Gaucho, Happy Birthday to you.

Trust me, it sounds better on a computer screen than it would in person! laugh.gif

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Is it Your Birthday?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,