Is it Your Birthday? - Page 11 of 12

I'm bringing this back so I can brag - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2020 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
Happy Birthday to you, may all your dreams come true!
3rd Feb, 2005 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday? - Page 11

Hey Medicvet, I sure hope you eat lots of cake and ice cream...chocolate is my favorite! How about it? Got any to share???

Happy Birthday. birthday.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?
A Friend

Birthday Your Is

bdaycake.gif A very happy birthday to you! birthday.gif I hope that your day is great, and keep posting, I hope to be able to RPG with you soon. wink.gif

Dawn

10th Apr, 2005 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Birthday, Pheidon! Congratulations on surviving this far in your life, and best wishes for the next 5 or 6 decades smile.gif Hope you have a terrific day!

Roz

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?
A Friend

Page 11 Birthday Your Is

Happy birthday to me. I am 32 today.
what I´m gonna do on my birthday? Pretty much nothing.Nothing special is arranged for tonight,I think it will be just me and my wife and a few closer friends meet at home and going to drink like there is no tomorrow. wink.gif

15th Apr, 2005 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Birthday Your Is

Happy Birthday Isoberg. I hope you will be more active on the forum in the future as a birthday present to the rest of us. smile.gif

16th Apr, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Is it Your Birthday?

Happy Birthday, Isoberg! Don't drink too much, that stuff can kill you! Have some ice cream and cake instead smile.gif

Happy Day!
Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Is Your Birthday - Page 11

Ways to say "Happy Birthday" in other languages:

Feliz Cumpleaños!
Maligayang kaarawan sa iyo!
Buon Compleanno!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Joyeux Anniversaire!

23rd Apr, 2020 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Is Your Birthday Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

I'm bringing this back so I can brag that it's my 31st birthday! I just put some red velvet cupcakes and a cake into the oven, and I think my husband is going to deal with the dinner tonight. I requested tacos! I haven't baked in a while, so I hope it comes out well. Other than that, it's a normal, quarantine day.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Is it Your Birthday?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,