Wolf's Bait

Wolf' S Bait - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

06th October 2022's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Posts: 88 - Views: 10243
Closed
Medieval Wolf PBP RPG
SCENARIO - The actual story is updated here.
13th Mar, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Wolf's Bait

The Game Master says...

Wolf's Bait

After several failures and further embarrassment about your misadventures you ponder your approach to Death's Mouth. Nevertheless, being a warrior you do not give up so easily, so you reconcile your situation and come together with a new plan, but you wonder if you will have success.

GM: As with other adventures assemble yourselves and choose a Party Leader, etc. Keep in mind that for Party Order I only need specific actions and no conversation unless it is with specific NPCs. Also given your success rate: 1. Lets move this up to seven adventurers any class, and 2. Spend more time planning what could be the probable outcome of your actions rather than waiting to become the victim of wrong moves. Thanks.



Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2009 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs

The Game Master says...

Finding yourself in a quandary with a lack of worthy hands you wonder if your attention may need to be placed elsewhere or journey to the South with hired hands.

GM: Party Members can hire NPCs to cater for numbers OR a new Scenario can be created until numbers for this one is met. You can place your thoughts in the "Support & Questions" Thread.



27th Aug, 2009 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

GM: Party Stats have been updated. Assuming that you leave early in the morning the story begins...

You journey to the South on foot.

Wanderer complains about your chosen transportation and is not afraid to let you know it with a couple of insults that jolts you but does not shake you from your mission.

You travel for most of the day but you find that the South mountains do not come any closer. You are about at midpoint to your destination (F11) when night is falling upon you. Already you hear the wolves in the distance.

Around you for miles is just open plains of desert-like land with no cover.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. Let's be timely this time folks so everyone can have fun.



27th Aug, 2009 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs

The Game Master says...

Daybreak is here and you slept through the night relatively OK despite no adequate tents or sleeping apparel.

You see Wanderer meditating 50 yards off and then readies herself to continue with you.

GM: Say what you will do now.



28th Aug, 2009 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs

The Game Master says...

Everyone but Kalfie eats and drinks. This leaves Kalfie a bit weary.

By afternoon (1pm) you make your way to the South Mountains and the hidden path that leads to the top. You are very tired from your journey and the prospects of climbing do not appeal to you at all.

Kalfie seems baked and sits down for awhile.

GM: Say what you wish to do now. Or just continue to the top.



31st Aug, 2009 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Wolf's Bait

The Game Master says...

Kalfie enjoys the rations as though it were a hot meal from the Village Tavern. He dreams of freshly brewed ale when his thoughts are cut by the distant sound of an eagle overhead.

You decide to press forward up the path. You try to look for traps but nothing seems apparent in any case. It is a steep climb, you find yourself needing to catch your breath as sweat drips from your brow. After a long day you reach almost to the peak where you see and smell a fire coming from the top of a certain part of the mountain. You wonder how to approach it from here on.

GM: Say what you will do now.



Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Wolf's Bait

The Game Master says...

Forum RPG As you go up the path you see that it leads to a small cave entrance. The peak itself where the smoke is bellowing from is not easily passable without a grappling hook. From inside the cave you can hear the crackling of fire and an occasional laugh from someone.

GM: Say what you wish to do now or just continue as planned.



3rd Sep, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

You try to examine the cave opening from your current position and it looks like one man can enter at a time, and the one entering will likely have to bend his head to enter. You do not see fire, you see smoke. Perhaps if it were night time you feel you might see the light given by a fire, but you are not sure.

GM: Say what you will do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Sponsored Links:

 
> TOPIC: Wolf's Bait
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2022
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,