[party Order] Wolf's Bait

[party Order] Wolf' S Bait - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Aug, 2009 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
13th Mar, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

[Party Order] Wolf's Bait

Post your leader along with your first move here. Please note what I said in the Story Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bait Wolfs Order party

I will be the leader of this group south. At the market I will buy the following items:

Long bow
Leather armour
helmet
14 days of rations
4 water skins
This will cost me 198 gold. I also pay the doctor the 90 gold I owed him.

I will be looking for wanderer to see if she would like to accompany us south again for 2,000 gold like before?

20th Aug, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

She is already in the camp for negotiations, thereafter she will reply through the story. Post one list of the needs of everyone and I will do one grand update.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bait Wolfs Order party

Party order is as follows:
Leader - Thomas
2nd - Kalfie
Wanderer
Daphne
Crusher
Pundit

I Purchased the items listed here:

Long bow
Leather armour
helmet
14 days of rations
4 water skins
Storm shield

I will give Pundit my short bow, small shield, helmet and leather armour along with a week or rats and 2 water skins. Everyone else says they are good to go and do not need anything. We will be leaving the wagon at the village.

The party will leave the village heading south and west to area F11. We are not taking any horses with us this trip.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:31pm

25th Aug, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs Order party

The Game Master says...

You have two players under activity level and I just looked at the Camp and one so far seems disenchanted. Let me know where you stand, as I will not want to take the time to update and follow-up with this if everyone is not serious and timely. Thanks.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC: Looks like everyone mentioned has their posts levels up to the required levels and we are ready to start.

IC: The party order will be:

Leader - Thomas
Second- Crusher
Wanderer
Daphne
Pundit
Kalfie

As stated before we will be leaving horses in the village and traveling by foot. We will be headed for F11. The purchases and distribution of armour will remain the same as posted yesterday. I will equip the storm shield.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2009 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Everything looks good I will therefore update the Scenario Thread later today.

Update: I need the balance after buying those items. Thanks.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2009 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[party Order] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG

OOC: Thomas should have 702 gold left after his purchases. He had 1000 gold to start and spent 298 total for equipment and the doctor visit.

IC: We will stop for the night and set up camp. We will take 2 hour shifts through the night to keep watch. The camp will have no fire to give away our position. The order of who is on watch follows: Thomas first watch Daphne second, Crusher third Kalfie fourth and Pundit last watch. IF any one spots anything moving towards us they will awaken the others. Those resting will have one weapon out and ready.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,